Friday, April 19, 2013

The Satyr's Harem

Free today only! The Satyr's Harem is an experiment in inverting the normal story line for a longer erotic work. It started with a question that I often ask myself these days, what is it like for a man living in a sex-saturated world, and to be free to explore all of his fantasies? Prince Kadar's story came in answer. Hopefully it's an entertaining example to weigh for my readers! Thank you all for reading.

And after eight months of work, check out this wicked cover I get to put on it!


PS: I love connecting with my readers. Don't forget that I offer personalized stories through my email address, hollylovely18@gmail.com. Give me whatever details you want in a story, and I'll spin one just for you, for free!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I enjoy your work, and posted a review of one of your stories here:

    http://jkscrawling.blogspot.com/p/midnight-reviews_5.html

    ReplyDelete